3.15.2016

TURN UP

Hiiiiii fam.

I hope you all had a bomb week, because WE DID!

Weekly highlights:

1. Zone Conference: oh my gosh I want Zone Conference every week of my life. So much spiritualness being thrown at you it's so fun! The main focus was on repentance and teaching it to our investigators. Basically I've been teaching repentance wrong my whole mission hahahaha but that's why we have trainings! It was so good. Also my favorite quote from Zone Conf: *one of the ap's* "If we could all please TURN UP to Alma 53... I mean turn TO, turn to..." Smooth. lol 
2. Exchanges: I love exchanges! I got to go to Springfield with Sister Furniss! She leaves in a few weeks which is super sad. She's so cool. We had lots of fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time hashtag tender mercy.
3. I got to go to Indiana so that's fun!

Teaching highlights:

1. Stephen: HE GOT BAPTIZED! It was so awesome. He was so pumped. I'm so proud of him. Even though he really doesn't understand a whole lot about the gospel since he's 9, he does know that he needs to follow Christ. That's the most important thing! He will be such a great member of the church and a great missionary one day :)
2. Shaniah, Za'nyra, Isaiah: we have been teaching them the Articles of Faith each week. So this week we did number 3! And we taught them it in Walmart!!!!!! I never thought I would be teaching the gospel in a Walmart but I did. Yay cross that one off my bucket list haha
3. Arianna: she is 10 and is excited to be baptized too! We taught her the Gospel of Jesus Christ and set a baptism date for April 10 :) I love all these kids that I get to teach. It's so fun!

That was our week! I love getting to read Conference talks every morning. They put me in such a great mood. So if you haven't started, start today and read one a day. It will make you happy :)

Okay I hope you all have a great week! Go watch the new Easter video on lds.org
It's bomb.

xoxo,
sister hill

 Teaching in Walmart

 Exchanges with Sis. Furniss

 Stephen's Baptism

 Cheese Park...Everything is shaped like cheese



Rainy day selfie

No comments :

Post a Comment