1.25.2016

YOU'RE A BAD DECISION

(Letter sent January 18, 2016)

Heyuhhhh.

Oh wow this week was super weird lol!

Basically yeah. Probably gonna be a short email............. but its chill. 

You know what? At the end of the day, we are alive, we live next to a Taco Bell, and it's still double digits outside. So #blessed

Okay weekly highs from the good ole pot oh sigh:

1. Pizza kitchen: so we went over to this member's house in Farmington for dinner with Audre and they literally live in a mansion and have a PIZZA KITCHEN. Like who does that?! It was literally the most legit thing I've ever seen. Life goal: to have a pizza kitchen.
2. Baby greenie: my baby g isn't the newest member of the district anymore! Our fearless DL got himself a greenie. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Fun timez. Last night we were talking to him on the phone and Elder Seamons aka baby g goes "vanilla ice cream is my favorite" and I said "bad decision" and he goes "YOU'RE A BAD DECISION" and then Elder Peterson was like "sooooooo...." lol I was like ouch........ fav quote this transfer.

Teaching Highlights:

1. Julie K: she read 1 nephi 9 on her own (with us sitting there) but still she actually read it on her own. I was just like THANK YOU 4 THIS MIRACLE. She also informed us that we are "normal people" I was like............ thanks?................. lol she is crazy and I love her. 
2. William: whata guy. We taught him the good ole Gospel Of Jesus Christ. My fav lesson. William is so precious. His heart is so pure and his intent is so good. He may not be all the way there, but God knows his heart! He is literally pumped to get baptized. He cannot wait. My fav quote from him: "most people think I'm 48, I'm not, im 56" lol okay. Also he came to church yesterday. #CRYINGLITERALTEARSBECAUSEWEGOTHIMARIDE He fell asleep in gospel principles but its chill. He said he liked it........ at least he was there and able to feel of the spirit!

And that's it for this week! Lotsa stuff has gone down and there are days when the work is super hard. This week I have been thinking about blessings and what blessings I have been given for serving a mission, and the major one this week is my district. 

WE ARE SERIOUSLY SO CLOSE ITS UNREAL. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for letting me serve around these people at this time because I need them! Once again, I can't imagine not coming on my mission because I would not have met these people. I have met some of my best, best friends because of my mission and I'm so grateful for that. 

God is good :)

xoxo,
sister hill

No comments :

Post a Comment